We stayed in Room 5 with the hot tub on the balcony, there isn't much more to say than what everyone else has reported. It is wonderful, the bathroom is gorgeous, the staff friendly and helpful, I really got to relax after our highlands adventure.
I just have to say the shower and the bath were the best ever, the most powerful shower and the biggest yet most comfortable bath - brilliant!
I have coeliac disease and so i'm allergic to Gluten, on booking the hotel I was asked if we had any dietery requirements, on arrival in the restaurant when I asked the waiter what I could eat, he said I could pick anything and the chef would sort it for me. They had ordered in gluten free bread (the tasty stuff) and my dinner was delicious.
I would 100% recommend this hotel and this room in particular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland