My wife and I had went on a 7 day driving tour of the highlands and Inverness was one of our overnight stays. After a long day of driving and ferry rides landing at the Rocpool was one of the highlights of our trip. This is one of the better luxury boutique hotels I have stayed at anywhere in the world. We were lucky enough to stay in a room with a hot tub and outdoor deck. One of our favorite memories of this trip is having a fantastic breakfast on the deck overlooking Inverness. The staff was very friendly and KNOWS how to create a luxury experience. The room was equally luxurious, with a fantastic bed and decor that one would find at other luxury boutiques in either London or New York. The bathroom was outstanding.
I have traveled extensively in Europe and the US and this is one of the best. Don't have any doubts about this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland