Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub decadent room boutique hotel split level turn down service car park coffee machine huge bed stayed here for two nights biscuits one night stay town centre the river luxury scotland sauna ness
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2019

This is a really nice small hotel - great staff, great food. I definitely recommend it. We stayed here recently and would stay again. Lovely comfortable bed, good shower - my 2 top priorities. There was some quirkiness about the room we had - the bedroom was up some stairs so a bit far from the bathroom but it wasn't a big deal. we enjoyed the restaurant and ate here both nights we were in Inverness - my partner is dairy and gluten free and they handled that no problem.

2  Thank Marion D
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind and generous words with the Trip Advisor community.

The team and I are delighted that you have enjoyed so much, and it is always a wonderful accolade when a guest wishes to return.

When this time comes, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 December 2018

this is the place to go. I can say that I had a great room and I had great bar service and the people were gracious and happy to help us out with planning excursions. the best part is the restaurant not that everything else is not excellent. I would go back just to have the souffle. I can state that I have never had a souffle before and I may never have one again until I go back. The food was fantastic but wow the souffle

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank frequenttravel32
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the Trip Advisor community regarding the experience you have had at Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux.

I am happy to read that you have enjoyed the Soufflé so much. This you could say is one of our signature dishes and is one of Mr. Roux's dishes that he originally done during his days at Le Gavroche and has on all his Chez Roux menus.

If you are able to return in the near future, there is no doubt we will have it on the menu again for you.

Reviewed 29 December 2018

From arrival to departure the service was impeccable. The bar was bright and airy and drinks were quick but not rushed. We were taken to our table which was ready and with a view over Inverness. The food without exceptions fantastic and the right size with all plates cleared on all courses. Overall a great night out and highly recommended.

2  Thank Adamleonard62

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the experience you have had when visiting Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux.

Your kind words are hugely appreciated, as is your generous custom. We hope with the positive visit on this occasion, we will hopefully see you again soon for a similar, if not better experience.

Reviewed 26 December 2018

This hotel was chosen for a special one-night stay.

It is expensive but I did not feel cheated - you get what you pay for.
By taking advantage of their special deals we effectively go a great dinner for nothing.

Service was what you would expect from a 5* location. By Edinburgh/London standards it is not a 5* establishment but they are trying really hard and it is impossible to fault anything.

There is a car park and to walk into town is 10 minutes.

The meal in the restaurant was very nice and better than anything else I have eaten in the area.

Certainly worth a try for a special occasion.

Room tip: No need to upgrade but it you do.... wonderful.
2  Thank carrick_sw
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such praise for the experience you received when visiting Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux.

I am in the fortunate position of having a very dedicated team throughout the hotel, who aim to give the best possible standard of service. I am delighted and thank you for the recognition of their efforts and that you were happy with all elements of your visit.

I hope we have the opportunity in the near future to have you make a return trip to Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux.

Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

Had a last minute, one night stay with my partner here after a bit of shopping in Inverness when some friends cancelled an evening out with us. We managed to book quick and easily through booking.com. We decided to opt for the “Extra Decadent” room which included an extra large double bed, bath and a hot tub. When we arrived we were astonished at the hotel itself; meticulously clean, well managed and well laid out. We were greeted straight away and taken into the guest lounge (as pictured) where there was comfortable seating and complimentary JELLY BABIES! We were then shown the hotel facilities including the restaurant/bar and then taken to our room. We were incredibly lucky to have the only room in the building with our own private outdoor hot tub! I can honestly say that until you’ve sat outside in a jacuzzi in the middle of winter looking up at the Full Moon & the stars, you’ve never lived! We felt so incredibly relaxed and comfortable, we never wanted to leave. We did also visit the Rocpool Bar as we were informed that it was renowned for its cocktails and drinks, the decor was modern and classy and the bar itself was quiet. The cocktails tasted fresh and delicious. The staff were just amazing throughout our stay and we felt that they went above and beyond to make us comfortable and enjoy our stay even more. We definitely feel that we got value for money with this hotel and hope to return sooner rather than later!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and insightful review of the experience you had with us at Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed to the extent that you have and I hope we will have the pleasure of having you back in the not too distant future.