Algotels
StayForLong
Trip.com
All reviews hot tub decadent room boutique hotel split level turn down service car park coffee machine huge bed stayed here for two nights biscuits one night stay town centre the river luxury scotland sauna ness
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2019

This charming 11 room boutique hotel is an easy walk to downtown Inverness, but far enough away that it's nice and quiet. The staff are a delight and there to help you with all your needs. The food is delicious, and it was nice to have a bar onsite to work and relax. The beds are super comfortable, and I was thrilled to have AC in the room.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank AmyR3806
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we have the pleasure of having you back to Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 July 2019

We stayed at Rocpool reserve hotel for just one night. We wish it could have been longer. The staff were very warm and helpful. The hotel has quite an old world charm to it which is lovely. The rooms are larger than the average with the most comfortable bed and the bathroom was beautiful. Breakfast was very nice as well. I would recommend that you die at Chez Roux restaurant which is brilliant.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen and Sheri... T
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux experience.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed what we have to offer and the praise of wishing to stay longer is very much appreciated, as well as your comments regarding dinner at Chez Roux.

We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

This hotel rightly deserves its first class reviews. Service in the hotel and restaurant was attentive without being intrusive. Our room was large and well designed with a good modern bathroom. The bar was the perfect place to relax over a drink before dinner (Mac’s negronis are not to be missed!). Dinner itself was excellent in every respect. The wine list is extensive and not over-priced. Every course was perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. Next time we’re in Inverness, we will certainly stay and eat here. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for the lovely review you have left regarding your experience at Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux.

Your kind words and very generous custom are hugely appreciated and your words of staying and eating here when visiting Inverness in future are very well received.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

This was fantastic. I had previously been unimpressed after a visit some years ago BUT things seem to have changed in the restaurant and both my wife and I were blown away, and I don’t say that lightly.

We had always favoured the other Rocpool in town but I am no longer so sure.

The service from the Front of house staff was impeccable not too “in your face” or obsequious but interested and paying attention.

My starter of mackerel salad was perfect, it’s a fish that is often served over done and this was just perfect with a delicious salad. My wife had a beautiful watercress veloute.

My main was stuffed saddle of rabbit which was just melt in the mouth the only slightly off note was the carrot which didn’t do the rest of the dish justice. My wife had seared coley which was moist but beautifully crisp on the outside.

My wife had the sorbets and I just had coffee.

We stuck to wine by the glass and she had some Prosecco as it was her birthday.

We will be back....

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjross101
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for the lunch visit you have had.

It is always a delight to be given such feedback and even more so when it is for such a special occasion as a Birthday.

Your final words of "we will be back" are well received and we look forward to welcoming you when this time comes.

Reviewed 25 June 2019

i was not sure when i booked the hotel as i really just wanted to eat in the restaurant but both the restaurant and hotel were excellent loved our night there and will revisit. We were really just stopping on the way through to the highlands but if you are going to stay there make sure you have a good GPS to find the place

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis C
Rocpool-Inverness, General Manager at Rocpool Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your Rocpool Reserve and chez Roux experience.

Your kind words are hugely appreciated and your comment of there being a "revisit" is delightful to read.

We look forward to welcoming you back.