“Ramada experience”

Ramada Encore
Isle of Benbecula
“Ramada experience”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Stayed 3 nights and would use this modern hotel again. Staff were friendly and helpful - food was excellent. Manager was superb and chatty. Rooms clean and fresh, and the bed and pillows were comfy. I never heard any noise during the night, apart from me snoring.....

• Visited August 2012

Richmond surrey
“Let down by hard lumpy pillows”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Good central location. The rooms was clean, the bed comfortable but the pillows were clusters of hard lumps. almost impossible to sleep on them.

The staff were charming and helpful.

Visited July 2012
benidorm
“very tasty”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I enjoyed my meal and the only reason I didn't give it full marks is because I had to wait longer than I expected to. The waitress was very apologetic because of my wait.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank carol1958
Inverness, United Kingdom
“soleless”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

quite smart but soleless. I think it had been an office block and still feels like one. Noisy outside all night.