“Good location”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramada Encore
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Good central location. Room a good size and nice and clean. Bit weird in that it was all laminate wood floor, no carpet or rug. Bit noisy as it was on the main road. Good shower power though. Somewhat lacking in atmosphere but clean and modern. Parking not easy. Breakfast was a buffet affair and the only juice available was Orange. However the poached eggs (available on request) were tasty and made a timely arrival. Staff were polite and friendly. Value was good but possibly because we got corporate rate.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Stayed 3 nights and would use this modern hotel again. Staff were friendly and helpful - food was excellent. Manager was superb and chatty. Rooms clean and fresh, and the bed and pillows were comfy. I never heard any noise during the night, apart from me snoring.....

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Good central location. The rooms was clean, the bed comfortable but the pillows were clusters of hard lumps. almost impossible to sleep on them.

The staff were charming and helpful.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I enjoyed my meal and the only reason I didn't give it full marks is because I had to wait longer than I expected to. The waitress was very apologetic because of my wait.

1  Thank carol1958
Reviewed 14 July 2012

quite smart but soleless. I think it had been an office block and still feels like one. Noisy outside all night.