“A Chain Hotel”
Review of Beefeater Grill

Beefeater Grill
Ranked #204 of 268 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: British
Description: This is a newly opened establishment close to the Tighnabruaich 'Caledonian Canal' swing-bridge and perfect for those 'boaters' who holiday on the Canal system.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

If one was dropped blindfold into a Premier inn one couldn't tell which city one was in.The Inverness clutch keep as ridiculous prices as those in Central Edinburgh during the season for standard chain Hotel service.I Stay in these often because you know what to expect. They have a free bill policy if your sleep is disturbed.My wife & I Spent a disturbed night in a Putney Premier inn when the fire alarm was set off by a customer smoking. He got the bill for all the occupants of the 76 rooms that had to form up in the car park @ one a.m.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The air conditioning controls within the room provided me with perfect temperature which lead to one of the best nights sleep I've ever had. Lovely and helpful staff providing a great service.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed at this Premier Inn for 2 nights the reason been after the 1st night I went up through the central Scottish Highlands then across the top of Scotland coast road and arriving at John O Groats, after a short stay continued back to Premier Inn in Inverness for my second night, feeling fully relaxed and ready for my onward journey to the next Premier Inn in Dunfermline
The hotel in Inverness was as usual what I have come to expect, terrific, clean, friendly and immaculate with everything.
There is a Golf course next to the hotel for those looking for a round of golf on a Sottish golf course. Sorry I do not have any details of prices etc. but the course is called Torvean Golf Club if that is any help. Those people wishing to go to this hotel please note the following, because the Post Code of IV3 5TD is not quite true when using you Sat.Nav. When approaching from the south the Premier Inn is situated on the left with the usual large Premier sign which can be seen but the Sat.Nav. will inform you that the hotel is a further 200 yards down the road. The hotel is approx.2 miles south of Inverness on the A82 this is no big problem but if you are approaching from the north, Inverness then your Sat Nav will tell you you have reached your destination on the right and you will turn into some disused buildings, so please continue approx 300 yards over the water bridge and the Premier Inn is on your right hand side.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My partner and I arrived in Inverness on Wed 24th at about 7pm. We were not booked into the Premier Inn(accommodation booked by 3rd party) we went into town to find a place to eat, and were told repeatedly by restaurant after restaurant the waiting time was between 1hr & 1hr 30min. walking along the riverside we noticed a Premier Inn. Enquiring at reception if we could eat in their restaurant even if we were not guests, we were told not a problem. Once seated we were served promptly by Jurgita, The food was good but the service from Jurgita & Art was fantastic.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wanted a simple steak, Kitchen full, so tried next door. Steak was nicely cooked but not seasoned and with Chips, peas & tomato very basic. Haddock fish cake (advertised as plural) was tasteless potato with a small hint of fish, £4.99 is a rip off, small undressed salad garnish & no bread( but as the fishcake was all potato, bread not on priority list) Steak pie again not seasoned and just with chips & peas not good enough. Friendly staff, nice setting and good value wine, but with this food they deserve only 1 star.