“Beautiful!”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Marvellous Restaurant And Worthy Of An Excellent Review
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We enjoyed afternoon drinks in the bar here - really plush comfy seats nicely arranged in nooks and booths and a very calm relaxing atmosphere. The nibbles were a nice touch and staff were very friendly and helpful. Cocktail menu was extensive and the ambience of the bar was great. I would definitely recommend this bar!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

What a welcome, staff greeted me at the entrance with a smile and a bit of small talk. Then showed me to a wonderful bar area where more staff were eager to help but not in a pushy way. Any questions asked were answered., I was given this excellent menu and chose my meal. Once my table was ready I was escorted to it, and again nothing was to much trouble The meal was absolutely outstanding, not the cheapest meal I have ever had but you get what you pay for and in this instance was worth every penny. I will certainly be going back and would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a special night.

Well done to all the staff and many thanks from Rab.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Fantastic food just that bit extra from the norm this is reflected in the price.

Great for that special occassion

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Dined with 5 friends and enjoyed everything about this restaurant, difficult to find one area they could improve on, perhaps if pushed I would say the decor lacks imagination and colour. The highlights for me were the variety of choice offered on each course of the menu and the presentation, taste and freshness of the food was outstanding. The maitre de was very chatty and related some great stories about his time in Barbados and Australia. Wished I lived in Inverness this would be my local for sure, a must visit for any foodie.
Thanks to everyone for making this a memorable night

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Overall this was an absolutely lovely meal. The early evening special provided 2 courses at great value! The service was professional and friendly and the general atmosphere very relaxed. The food was fantastic and left my partner and I very satisfied. You are always guarantied a fantastic meal Ar Rockpool!