“Best Chinese Takeawaw”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese Takeawaw”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have a takeaway from this restaurant almost every weekend and have never been disappointed. We have tried others but always go back to Charlie Chans Very friendly staff. I can't recommend this restaurant HIGHLY enough..

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Isobel B

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Shocking customer service!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Order took at least an hour for 2 meals, which is also only a 5 minute drive from the restaurant. When it eventually arrived we were short changed by £4.80, when i called the first time i was told that the delivery man would drop it off, this never happened, opon 2 other calls i made to Charlie chans i was promised that i would receive it shortly,this also never happened. Over 4 hours later that i made my order i made yet another call, i was told that i was a liar and that i slammed my door on the delivery man! I was also told that it was ONLY £4, that is not the point, i was spoken to disgracefully over the phone by the last male that i called, and i was told to go to the police if i wanted it took further! If it was ONLY £4 what is so difficult about returning it. I was, as my family who do not live with me, were regular customers at Charlie Chans but no longer will be. Their customer service is atrocious and as a provider to customers myself at my job i would never in a million years say my customer was a LIAR! Never mind speak to them they way that male spoke to me! Absolutely appalling!!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank kayleightoward9
“Arrogant, ignorant staff and sub standard food..”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have been to this Chinese many times and every time I go I say "never again" but due to the handy location, I always say I will give it one more chance.. However, last night was the final straw! I went in to order my take away and with his usual "Give me your money and get out" attitude he snarled at me and grabbed my money. After being grunted at that my order was ready, I got my food home and opened it up only to discover that the spare ribs I had ordered were tiny with hardly any meat on them, they were put in the bin.. Onto the main course: dry, tasteless, barely resembled what I had ordered and followed the measly ribs into the bin. The owner should remember that there are other Chinese takeaways in Inverness which offer far better food and service. My family and I will not be back.... "EVER".

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank TracyGoudrie
Maple Park
“Lost and hungry, Charlie Chan's to the rescue.”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

What great food and what a great price. We got the dinner for two and couldn't finish it all. Nice change from the Scottish breakfasts.

Visited August 2013
“Fantastic Chinese Takeaway”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

This is the best Chinese takeaway in inverness. Highly recommend the chilli shredded beef. Good service, always very quick.

Visited June 2013