“Very Good”

Inverness Bike Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: we specialise in all types of mountain and hybrid bikes suited to all degrees of riding proficiency. we are situated in the Caledonian Gift shop beside the clock tower and infront of the tourist information centre right in the centre of the city.we offer great advice and maps to enhance your riding experience of Inverness.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My friend and me hired two bikes there. The people were very friendly, told us the best routes to where we wanted to go and gave us some good bikes.
Thanks Lads

highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

many thanks for your kind words. we strive to offer the very best service at all times.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"lochs"
"scenery"

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I arrived late in Inverness and missed the last boat trip, so I decided to go for a bike ride. Seached online and called Joe on the possibilities of enjoying Inverness on a bike for some 4 hours before sunset. Joe was very helpful. He's a local and knew all the best routes. So I decided to rent one. Joe gave me a route map, patiently explaining all the routes and what I can see from there, including my favourite off the beaten track ones. He adjusted the bike for my height, offered me a helmet, a card that bears his phone nr so that I can call if emergency happens, a lock...basically everything. I feel so secured! I had a fantastic time cycling around Inverness and really enjoyed the highland view of Scotland! Highly recommended! Thank you Joe! Let me know when you are in Hangzhou! You know my phone nr! Cheers, Adora

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I like to thank Martin and his team for their very helpful tips where to go by bike around Inverness easily!! The bikes are in a very good condition and can be hired at fabourable prices! Enjoyed it very much and hope, that I can return soon!

highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

many thanks for your positive review. we try to ensure that you get the best out of your trip which includes great bikes and great advice. its all part of the service.
we always strive to be the most competitive bike hire firm in inverness. Naturally, we look forward to your return visit. many thanks

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was walking around looking for a good place to go for a bike hire. A local suggested them to me. The bike was in top shape. Very light way and appeared to be in perfect condition. That was good because I took that bicycle on the longest ride I've ever taken. It changed gears and rode very smoothly all the way to Urquhart Castle. About a 32km ride there and back. No problems whatsoever. I strongly recommend checking them out. You really get a feel for the rodes and terrain on a bike. Perfect for going off the beaten path and maybe riding right down to the loch's waters to explore.

highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Hi Norman, we are so pleased you enjoyed the experience of going to Loch ness on one of our bikes and are pleased we could help you in achieving a great experience.
many thanks and hope we will see you again.