“Excellent Chinese”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Huntly, United Kingdom
“Excellent Chinese”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Visited here whilst up at new year. Tasty food and quick service. Great value. Recommended and much more filling than the fast food restaurant 3 doors down.

Inverness, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenuminuh!”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Such a prime location and clear exterior, the Peking House, Inverness is undoubtedly the best oriental resteraunt and takeaway in inverness in my personal opinion (and of course my tasebud's!!). Demonstrating an evident understanding of good food and at such spectacular value, i know i shall return to the Peking House many times over. A taste sensation!

1 Thank The G
Inverness, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese takeaway in Inverness”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have been going to Peking House for 12 years and having read all the other reviews I felt that I must say that the food is excellent. Never have I had a bad meal and the staff is very polite and helpful. Diners please don't listen to the bad reviews and give it a chance. You won't regret it!

1 Thank Chica888
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“PEOPLE WHO COMPLANE ARE IDOITS”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I For one LOve the Pecking Houise bar and bistro. Never seen such a romancic cantanese BANANZA. GOrgeous food. Man/Wombman whom complained about chiops obviously have no idea what chips even are. CHips and curry sauce? MOTTO BENNY! Bon Appetite? You bet my wee chuche face you do! Also the food is perfectly greasy, love it greasy, greasy, oh so greasy..... Sorry, got a bit distracted by this sweet sweet plate of noodels (greasy)! SOD :')

3 Thank CalumRidiculous
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Has this establishment changed hands in the last year? This was our favourite Chinese takeaway in Inverness and after a hard couple of hours crimbo shopping the peeps voted for a takeaway to take home - we live 30 miles north so that should give you an idea of how much we liked this food. We ordered the salt chilli ribs which were bright red and usually they were a dark brown colour. Not the same at all. The rest of the order was average at best. I am assuming ownership/chef/supplier has changed?
If I lived in Inverness and someone told me it was back to its old standards then I would give Peking house another go but I live to far away to chance this when I can pick up better food closer to home.

• Visited November 2013