“The worst service I've ever had - avoid at all costs!”
Review of Chilli Chak

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chilli Chak
Ranked #229 of 267 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I went to this takeaway at 8.10 pm Saturday 20th July 2013. The only member of staff on the premises was the chef. I was made to wait before placing my order. During this time the chef answered the phone to take a further order. Eventually he acknowledged me and I placed my order for two chicken starters, three chicken main dishes, rice and nan. I was told it would be 40 minutes. I returned at 8.50 to be told that my order was not ready. I was also told that one of the main dishes was not available with chicken. I said prawn would be ok as an alternative. Frozen prawns were then removed from the freezer and defrosted in the sink in my view. The chef then said that he had not started cooking my order and that the food would be a further 20 minutes. After questioning him about this he then said that he could not prepare ANY of the order as he had no chicken! I asked what could be prepared as an alternative as I had by this point been waiting 45 minutes. He said he could prepare nothing. Unbelievable! No apologies from him, just a shrug and he returned to the kitchen. I subsequently ordered a meal from Spicy Spot, 19 Grant Street, Inverness and would thoroughly recommend it! Avoid Chilli Chak at all costs....

4  Thank Curry_Eating_Monster