“Good prices”
Review of The Friary

The Friary
Ranked #101 of 268 Restaurants in Inverness
Reviewed 24 July 2014

They have a 9L lunch special with a starter, main, and dessert. We each had that but the meals are primarily pre-packaged I'm almost sure. They were good but they ran out of their dishes of the day and there was something strange about the cream that came with our dessert. Staff also seemed distracted.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stopped here last Friday and had the weekend special of Scrabster line caught Haddock. 10/10 best fish supper I have had in years.

1  Thank lovesfood67
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

We always go here when we're in Beauly. Everything is cooked fresh, so there's always a little wait, but it's definitely worth it!

1  Thank Pembee41
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Excellent service very friendly best fish and chips I had in ages worth the drive. It was freshly prepared. Price was reasonable . I would definitely return

2  Thank Caitlin E
Reviewed 27 October 2013

It's not far from my house so I've been several times now. The staff are always friendly. There's a great selection of meals and, in my opinion, it's excellent value for money. The Scampi meal I had was £4.80 last time I went in.

They also have a soft serve ice cream machine which we took advantage of frequently over the summer!

The only thing I would say is that in the tourist season and sometimes on Fridays and Saturdays it gets incredibly busy in there, so make sure you leave time for your meal to be prepared. As far as I'm aware, they cook everything from fresh (not ten at a time and then leaving them under the lights).

2  Thank Rivka S