“Great hotel....”

Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Perthshire
“Great hotel....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed here for one night when attending a wedding in the area and requested an early check in and our rooms were ready for us at 12 noon, very helpful when going to a wedding. Lady who checked us in very cheery, room fantastic for price even had a jacuzzi in it! Breakfast just what we needed, good hearty food blackpudding was great. Thank you I am sure we will be back in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Peppa123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Had an excellent stay at the hotel,hospitality was fantastic.
Graham and all the staff were extremely welcoming and hard working.
Very comfortable accommodation and tasty home cooked food after a long day on the road.
Looking forward to my next trip to Inverness and will definately be back at the Beaufort.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Keith D
scotland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

My husband and I stayed in this hotel some years ago so thought we would return to sample the restaurant food. It was disappointing---- tough steaks served to the wrong diners and over-cooked salmon with boiled potatoes which looked as if they had been cooked hours beforehand. Would we ever return? Definitely not ! Sorry !

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Eggerslack
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

Stayed for just one night and it was really enjoyable. The personal involvement of family owners obviously makes a difference here and we would certainly return.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Eggerslack
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband & myself stayed at this hotel for two nights & we could not find fault with anything the manager graham was hands on and could not do enough for you the staff were very friendly & polite food was excellent great choice of menu so keep up the good work we will defenetly be back thank you all very much X

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Margraet57
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel in May 2012. I received the best friendly service and hospitality from the manager and staff. I recommend you to stay here when in Inverness. You will not be disappointed. I loved it and I will be back next year. Victoria

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

My friend and I recently visited Inverness for two days and three nights. We found the Beaufort more than adequate for our stay. The Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend the restaurant and booking a stay that includes breakfast or just having breakfast anyway as there was a good variety and it was a great way to start the day. Also, the restaurant was lovely and provided a perfect dinner setting. I recommend having dinner or lunch their as it is reasonably priced and you are guaranteed a good, high quality meal. The Sticky Toffee Pudding (The Chef's special recipe) was the best I have come across in the U.K. and I've tried many sticky toffee puddings. The Beaufort was a delight and I will definitely be staying there again the next time I visit Inverness!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends