“Yummy salads, perfect for summer lunch!!!”
Review of So coco

So coco
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Inverness
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Inverness, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy salads, perfect for summer lunch!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went into sococo today for lunch, although my friends have been before this was my first visit. We were instantly greeted by a happy smiling member of staff. The staff member took time out to explain how their offer worked, you felt like they cared. I was pleasantly surprised by the fantastic salads they had on offer, great value for money and perfect for a hot day. I have read some of these reviews and find it hard to relate, my experience was fantastic and I would definitely recommend to anyone who asks.

1 Thank Louise W

Invergordon, United Kingdom
“Not my cup of tea”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Thought I would give a try as had walked past but never been in. Lunch for two was £15 which was a bit overpriced for sandwiches sitting on display and also not ordered from the table. My sandwich tasted a bit odd just had a weird taste to it. I didn't really like the feel of the place inside mainly because it's a chain it has no character. I wouldn't hurry back for lunch

1 Thank AnneN37
Scottish Highlands, United Kingdom
“The Best Coffee in Inverness”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is the only place in Inverness with good, real coffee. It's also a fun place for lunch or to hang out... and I am a fan of their Americanos. Hmmm!

Visited July 2014
Inverness, United Kingdom
“poor”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Was looking forward to trying the churros but so disappointed with them they were either over cooked or I suspect cooked previously and reheated so were hard and a bit chewy also my icecream milk shake was luke warm not cold at all such a shame that quality and standards are not maintained. Had the churros been fresh and the milkshake cold they would have several regular customers however we wont be returning now.

1 Thank ezza1232
“Heavenly”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The churros and dip were so yummy. Friendly and quick service. Various chocs to take away. A must for choccie fans!