“unwelcoming”

Dining options: Breakfast
Paignton, United Kingdom
“unwelcoming”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

After a pleasant coffee and macaroon the previous day, I decided to return. However, after asking some pedestrian questions about offers and combos, the waitress was both dismissive and disinterested, which proved this place was not worth any more of my time.

3 Thank seasonedaveler

“Mmmmmm”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Omg me and the girls went for lunch after them raving about it and gotta say I wasn't disappointed. . Had to order another pot of milk chocolate for my churros cos they were so yummy.. also the hot chocolate was just something different cos no one else does it with real chocolate. . The staff were lovely and enjoyed the nice big windows.. nice view

Inverness, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy salads, perfect for summer lunch!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went into sococo today for lunch, although my friends have been before this was my first visit. We were instantly greeted by a happy smiling member of staff. The staff member took time out to explain how their offer worked, you felt like they cared. I was pleasantly surprised by the fantastic salads they had on offer, great value for money and perfect for a hot day. I have read some of these reviews and find it hard to relate, my experience was fantastic and I would definitely recommend to anyone who asks.

1 Thank Louise W
Invergordon, United Kingdom
“Not my cup of tea”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Thought I would give a try as had walked past but never been in. Lunch for two was £15 which was a bit overpriced for sandwiches sitting on display and also not ordered from the table. My sandwich tasted a bit odd just had a weird taste to it. I didn't really like the feel of the place inside mainly because it's a chain it has no character. I wouldn't hurry back for lunch

1 Thank AnneN37
Scottish Highlands, United Kingdom
“The Best Coffee in Inverness”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is the only place in Inverness with good, real coffee. It's also a fun place for lunch or to hang out... and I am a fan of their Americanos. Hmmm!

Visited July 2014