“scottish holidays”

Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Sydney, Australia
“scottish holidays”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

In august we decided to goto scotland of which is gods country. We went up to dundee and up over the caingorns mountain rature reserve into inverness and i have to say what a drive it is inpossible to put into words the views its just breathtaking. When we got to inverness we based our self in the premier inn and what a fantastic choice we made. Its so central for any of the lochs and esp loch ness as we decided to swim the legandary loch. The hotel was quiet,clean and the food was amazing. Well priced and plenty of it. The hotel staff were so help full and polite and were always checking if everything was ok of which for a chain of hotels i found good.Id recomend this hotel to any body for pleasure or work stays and also very children friendly

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
Hello

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your previous stay with us at Inverness centre (Millburn Road) Premier Inn

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Scotland and I have to agree with you the views are a great picture to look at.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience in the restaurant and will be more than happy to pass this feedback to Linda our Food and Beverage manager who will pass this very positive feedback to her team.

We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am delighted to hear you were treated and looked after very well by the team. Also that you would recommend us is great for us to hear.

Thank you very much again for your positive feedback, and we hope you will stay with us again if you are back in Scotland.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Melb
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Location fair, not in centre of town but no problem with car.
Spacious, comfortable rooms in good location.
All facilities satisfactory but tall people would need to specify Queen/King bed
Restaurant (in pub area) clean and good food. Breakfast excellent.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your previous stay here with us at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road) Premier Inn

I am glad you found the location of the hotel to be in a good one, it is good that the Hotel is not very far from the town Centre.

I am glad you enjoyed your experience in the restaurant area, and I will very happy to pass this feedback to Linda our Food and Beverage manager.

I am glad the rooms were pleasant for you. We have recently had a refurbishment carried out which has made a huge difference to our rooms. I apologise about the beds, and hope this did not cause any discomfort.

Thank you again for taking time to write a review for us, and we hope to see you again very soon.
MK
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a pit stop during a tour of Scotland. Found it no problem and were greeted with very friendly receptionist. Room was good and usual standard from Premier Inn. We were on the road side of the hotel which did mean a bit of noise but it really didn't disturb us and you have the good night guarantee if we'd not slept. We walked into Inverness town centre in about 10-15 mins for dinner but our choice of restaurant (Ash - which was dreadful) we should've eaten at the on-site restaurant!! Great place to stay for Inverness close to exit routes or our trip to John O'Groats!

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

I am pleased to hear the staff, were friendly with you as we try very hard everyday to maintain a high level of service.

The rooms, and windows have recently had a refurbishment done so they are to a great level of standard and I am pleased to see you were not disturbed too much by the noise from the busy road.

I am happy to hear the location of the hotel was ideal for you, and was easy for you to be on your way for the next part of your holiday.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I couldn't find fault with this hotel. The staff both in the hotel and the adjoining restaurant were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The all you can eat breakfast was excellent and the evening meal also of very good quality. My room was immaculately clean and very comfortable and though situated on the groundfloor overlooking the main road it was surprisingly quiet. The hotel is ideally located as it is no more than a 10 minute walk away from the town centre. I would certainly stay at this Premier Inn again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Hello

Thank You for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

I am glad to hear the staff, were friendly and helpful while you stayed with us, I will be sure to pass this feedback to the relevant departments. We take a great deal of pride in our Hotel and guests so I am glad this is reflecting in our feedback.

The rooms have recently had a refurbishment, and they are great. The windows were also replaced so I am glad the road noise did not affect you while you slept.

I will be sure to pass the restaurant feedback to Linda, our Food and Beverage Manager who will be delighted to pass this to her team.

Thank You again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and i stayed for one night in the premier inn. We couldn't believe the quality of the room it was so modern and clean and exceeded all out expectations.All the staff from the reception to the bar staff and the restaurant staff were so friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble. The decor in the restaurant was bright and everywhere was spotless. The menu was very good something to suit every taste and within everyones budget. The breakfast buffet was extensive so much so we didn't eat until evening time as we were too full.
The hotel is also within walking distance of Inverness city center about 10-15 minutes depending how quick you walk.Would i reccomend this hotel you bet i would. Another plus point is that you can hire a car from a hire firm inside the hotel which was a really easy thing to do. I booked on the internet (before we left home) and we were on our way within five minutes - brilliant. When we are next in Inverness we will head straight for this hotel -it can't be beaten on quality or price.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, 25 October 2012
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at Premier Inn (Millburn Road)

I am so pleased to hear this is the best Premier Inn you have stayed with and that the service you received from all our team members was so good. I will be sure to pass to Linda, our Food and Beverage Manager that you both enjoyed your experience in the rest rant who will be more than happy to pass this feedback to her team members.

The hotel is very close to the City Centre, which is very good for our guests, especially if they do not have a car to travel.

Our rooms have just recently had a refurbishment so the standard of the rooms are very high. Our Housekeeping Team work very hard to ensure their rooms are cleaned to a very high standard, so I am glad you were happy with your rooms.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you both again soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 October 2012

my partner and i are just back from an overnight stay and felt we needed to write a review about our experience.On arrival we were treated to the highest quality of service could not fault the receptionist one bit as she made us feel very welcome.We were checked in instantly and on opening our bedroom door we were gobsmacked at how lovely the room was.My partner took the £22 deal per person which was a 3 course meal with a drink of your choice and breakfast of your choice the next morning.The restaurant we would highly recommend as the food was outstanding and not forgetting the lovely and very polite staff who catered to our every need and more.We can honestly say that we can't wait to stay here again and hope it will be real soon.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your previous stay at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

We have just recently had a refurbishment carried out in the hotel, so I am pleased to agree with you the rooms are great!!

I am glad you received a high level of service from the staff and I will be sure to pass this feedback to them. I am so glad to hear you would recommend our restaurant and I will ensure the Food and Beverage team know how happy you were. The Meal Deal is a great offer and very well priced so again I am glad your husband enjoyed it.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback, and hope you will come and visit us again soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Nice, fresh, up-to-date rooms. No disturbances. Great service (not that I needed to bother staff too much but very helpful & friendly when I did.) Good feed at reasonable price & plenty of choice for breakfast. Handy also for the cinema & supermarket / petrol station.

Premier Inns seem to be consistently good value & a decent standard (although this can vary) but this one is about as good as they come!

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Hello

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about the hotel.

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Premier Inn (Millburn Road). I will be sure to pass the feedback about the restaurant back to Linda, our Food and Beverage Manager who will be more than happy to pass this over to her team.

I am pleased you were happy with the room, we have recently had a refurbishment done and I agree they are great!! Housekeeping work hard to ensure their rooms are 100%, so I am glad you found them nice and fresh.

The team are more than happy to help with anything they can, so I am glad to hear you received friendly, helpful service from them.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.