“A great hotel at a great price”

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
East Kilbride
“A great hotel at a great price”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

My family stayed here twice over the past fortnight as a stop over heading to Orkney and returning home. Staff were polite and welcoming. The room was very clean and spacious. Beds were, like the adverts say, very comfortable. Perfect hotel for a family. Only one minor flaw in our stay was the wifi connection. Paid for one 24 hour connection, but could only connect to internet on one of our laptops. Had to pay for another 2 24 hour passes so that we could all connect to the internet. This would not deter me from booking again, which I intend to do on my next next journey up north. Highly recommended as a great stop over hotel. Oh, and the breakfasts were great and the restaurant staff were very efficient.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your previous stay at our Premier Inn.

I am happy to see you had a good experience in the restaurant, I will be sure to pass this feedback to Linda, our Food and beverage manager who will be delighted to pass this to her team.

I am happy the room was to a high standard, our Housekeeping team work very hard to ensure this happens. I will pass this feedback to them, which they will highly appreciate.

I am sorry to hear about the Internet, but I am pleased to see this will not put you off staying with us again in the future.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Lincolnshire, UK
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We stayed to experience Hogmanay in Inverness - we ate in the restaurant before setting out (good food, good value) - were able to walk into the city centre to experience the festivities before returning to our room which was quiet and comfortable (I was expecting some rowdy behaviour as it was NYE but there was none at all). Breakfast was good. One tip - you may need a blanket if the temperature drops - I did.

Room Tip: The end of the corridor is away from the street - that was the room we had and it was beautifully qu...
Hello.

I am glad you had a good experience in the restaurant, I will be sure to pass the feedback to Linda our Food and beverage manager.

We try our ultimate best to keep internal noise down, and our Night Reception work very hard to ensure this happens. So I am glad (even on Hogmanay) you were not disrupted and had a good nights sleep.

I am glad you enjoyed your Hogmanay in Inverness, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Isle of Lewis
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This is a quality hotel with friendly staff, good restaurant and clean comfortable rooms. The Premier Inn bed is as good and comfortable as the TV advert suggests. We arrived just minutes before the restaurant closed, yet the receptionist called ahead and booked us a dinner. Even though we were the only people in the restaurant and it was late, we were not made to feel rushed. Quite the contrary, they went out of their way to make us feel welcomed.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Hello.

I am very pleased to hear the staff were accommodating to you both, and managed to arrange an evening meal for you. We thrive ourselves on going the extra mile for our guests so this was not a problem to us.

I agree with you, the beds are very comfortable at Premier Inn, which is great for a good nights sleep.

Thank you very much for your feedback on the team I will be very pleased to pass this feedback to them.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us some feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Jedburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times now and it scores well in every respect. The staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms are large, clean and tidy and the adjoining bar and restaurant are relaxed and offer great value.

Do not be put off by worries about the location. We stayed on Hogmanay and were able to walk into town in 10 minutes and across to the far side for the concert in less than 20 minutes. If anything the location is a plus as there is no noise often associated with city centre locations.

Great value and you would have to pay an awful lot more to find anything better in or around Inverness.

Hello.

I am happy to see that you have stayed with us before and continue to return.

I will be very happy to pass your feedback to our housekeeping team. They take great pride in their work and work very hard to achieve a high standard off cleanliness in rooms, and throughout the hotel.

I am happy to see you had a good experience in our restaurant, and again will pass this feedback to The Food and Beverage manager Linda and her team.

I am happy to see you enjoyed your New Year in Inverness, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Castletown, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Always stay here on our journey down South and back up North or if we shopping in Inverness. Reception staff are always very and helpful as are the restaurant staff. Has everything you need for overnight stays.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Hello.

I am pleased to see you have stayed with us previously, and continue to use our Premier Inn.

I am very pleased to see the, staff are always helpful and accommodating throughout your stays with us, and I will be sure to give this feedback to the team.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Edinburgh
Reviewed 13 December 2012

It is always worth staying here, especially when breaking up a journey north or south. It has everything you'll need for an overnight stay and standards are excellent throughout. Reception staff are consistently helpful and polite, as are the staff at breakfast. Great value all round.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Hello.

Thank you for such positive feedback about our Team Members. We work hard everyday in all departments to ensure we provide an excellent service to our guests, and to hear such positive feedback about it is great. It is nice to see you, have stayed with us before, and you receive consistency each time. I will be sure to pass this feedback to the team.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon in the future.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Convenient, well-run reasonably priced hotel, with parking and located next to the highway. Good, very helpful staff. Not a lot of unecessary frills. Good hotel for short stays enroute. Book online and be on the look out for great deals. When you do book online, double check the dates before you confirm the booking. My dates did not match the ones entered. When I notified staff they were very responsive, but not sure it ever got fixed.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Bethany M, Reception team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us at Inverness Centre Premier Inn (Millburn Road)

I am really happy to see the staff, were helpful and accommodating while you were staying with us. We work very hard as a team to ensure we provide our guests with a very high level of service.

I am sorry to see you had issues with your dates, but I am glad to see we were there to amend this.

We have a very large car park for our guests, so I am happy to see you benefited from it.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again in the future