Arrived at Inshes Gate on a dreach Sunday night not expecting a lot from this budget chain. This Premier Inn is located in an industrial park nr Tesco on the outskirts of the city (Inshes) but is easily accesible from the A9. Found the check in staff to be professional, courteous and extremely helpful. We have 2 babies under 14 months and it was nice to have a receptionist that was polite and family orientated.
Our (family) room had been set up with travel cot and 2 cellular blankets. The bedding was crisp and clean. The cot had no marks on it and looked to be new plus the blankets were still white - not yellowed or used looking at all. There was a king sized bed, a single bed, camp bed and cot in the room.
We decided to eat at the attached Brewers Fayre as time was getting on and it was busy but easy to get a seat. The soft play area was also busy but not full to capacity which was great for our family.
As we were on a break with other family members we were seated at a long table and found the dining area to be clean and tidy. Whenever a table was vacated (or before) it was cleared and reset. The staff were not at all intruisive but attentive. Our party of 4 adults and 3 children ordered starters and mains which arrived quickly (well the starters did). Unfortunately we had to wait more than an hour for our mains even although the restaurant had emptied. When we raised the issue with the staff we were given a round of free drinks, an apology and the mains within 10 minutes. It's fair to say that the staff were genuinly apologetic and attentive.
Overall it was a very positive experience and I would recommend Inshes Gate to anyone travelling North.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland