Stayed just one night, in transit to Wester Ross. Staff, as usual, very helpful and friendly. Our room was nearest the reception and entry, but we were undisturbed. The 'meal deal' was with the adjoining pub. The dinner was the usual unexceptional pub fare (they had no jacket potatoes all evening), but reasonable value. Breakfast was good. Not much choice of eating within walking distance except 24 hour Tesco. Very handy for the main road, less so for the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland