Hotel is very clean and offers plenty of free parking just off the A9 to the East of the city centre.
There was a bit of noise from the traffic on the road which could annoy some people.
The hotel is a standard Premier Inn close to Raigmore Hospital.
Ticks all the boxes for a stopover but if wanting to visit Inverness then it would probably be best to be closer to the City Centre.
I would have no hesitation to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland