I stayed there for business arriving on Tuesday the 17th September 2013 for 2 nights, Easy check in done in seconds (booked through my company). The room was spacious,and clean. I went to the restaurant next to the hotel for my evening meal.This is the Brewers Fayre (see my other reviews). The breakfast was served in the BF restaurant next door with a choice of cooked/continental breakfast which was basic but included in the price £125 bed & breakfast. The hotel is next to the A9,on the outskirts of the town but it is only a 5 minute taxi ride. I was concerned that I would hear traffic all night however this was not the case. For buisness this is a good hotel but I would venture into town for a meal..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland