I decided to go to Inverness for the weekend and spotted a Brewers Fayre just off the A9 as I neared the city. Knowing that Premier are generally associated with these I drove to the hotel and was received enthusiastically at reception and was able to arrange two nights stay.
Dinner and breakfast were extra and so the cost of the stay was circa £200 so somewhat higher priced than expected but as it was not a booked stay this accounts for the extra cost.
Room was large and well served with a sofa, tv and tea and coffee making materials, large bed and a good bathroom.
Although a towel rail was provided, it was not working as all of these items are being changed out currently.
Well heated, not much of a view as it is on an industrial estate, albeit a modern one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland