I think if you book in advance to get the offer rates you can not go wrong with Premier Inns. They are always clean and comfy and have the bar attached which is really handy. This Premier inn is on the out skirts of Inverness which is fine if you are in the car. We traveled by train and had a taxi to the hotel. We stayed 2 nights and did discover the local bus stop into town which was 2 mins walk from the hotel next to Tesco extra, which is open 24 hrs, 7 days a week. Next to Tesco is a Dobbies garden center which does a cheaper cooked breakfast which was really good. Sometimes you just want a bacon sandwich or just some toast and this makes the premier inn breakfast expensive. Good value on the £29 per night rate, but perhaps just too far out of town for convenience for longer stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland