Worst Premier Inn I have ever stayed at. Cold Room, cleaning standard was very poor. Very disappointed. Having flown up from UK to enjoy the Nairn Highland Games we were very disappointed with this hotel. Overpriced for what you got, breakfast was awful and we only ate there once after that we found a breakfast cafe "Girvans" in Inverness which served a very tasty breakfast.
Having stayed in many Premier Inns in both UK and Scotland this has to be the worst. Will not go back and would advise anyone to think twice before booking here. The only good thing was the Costa Coffee.
J & J - Cheshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland