Stayed three nights whilst touring Scotland by rail. Pleasantly surprised at the standard of room and facilities considering price. Some early morning noise from bin collectors at fron of hotel but no trouble with noise from pub even on Football nights Hotel was very convenientl located if travelling by tyrain and close to several restaurants etc. We dined in the hotel a couple of times and whilst we could criticise soem aspects - cold plates comes to mind - tghe quality of the food was fine and the value exceptional. Their nightly special deals were well worth having.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 27 room JD Wetherspoon Hotel based right in the middle of Inverness city centre. Attached is our JD Wetherspoon pub which has been in the last five Good Beer Guides. Cask Marque accredited with excellent value award-winning range of food and drinks served in the bar from 7am daily (alcohol from 11am) with food served until 11pm 7 nights. The hotel had a major refurbishment as at April 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your King's Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Highway Hotel Inverness
- King's Highway Inverness, Scotland