Stayed for two nights, check in was smooth, room surprisingly quiet considering above a wetherspoons bar. Room spacious, but very hot. Ideally located for the centre of Inverness in quite a quiet street. Handy with the bus and train stations. Food was your typical spoons affair, Plenty of other eateries about so I'd avoid that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 27 room JD Wetherspoon Hotel based right in the middle of Inverness city centre. Attached is our JD Wetherspoon pub which has been in the last five Good Beer Guides. Cask Marque accredited with excellent value award-winning range of food and drinks served in the bar from 7am daily (alcohol from 11am) with food served until 11pm 7 nights. The hotel had a major refurbishment as at April 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your King's Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Highway Hotel Inverness
- King's Highway Inverness, Scotland