We booked two rooms as two couples in the beginning of January. The first thing that we noticed was location. It is right opposite the castle, on the river bank, very beautiful. The rooms were small but good for the money, breakfast consisted of cereal and a choice of fried egg scrambled egg or poached eggs. Very satisfied, if you are in Inverness for a day, do stay there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winston Guest House and Cottage is attractive end terrace Inverness guest house situated in the heart of Inverness on the banks of the River Ness opposite Inverness Castle. You are minutes walk away from shops, restaurants and entertainment in Inverness. And just a five minute walk from Eden Court Theatre. With a lovely view over the river to the castle you are perfectly positioned to explore the city of Inverness or make it your base to see the Scottish Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Winston Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winston Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Winston Guest House Inverness, Scotland