Mardon Guest House
Beaufort Hotel(Inverness)
US$248
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$138
Agoda.com
US$285
US$239
getaroom.com
All reviewsoffering suggestionsguest housekenneth streethelpful with directionsthe riverlovely hostsfresh fruit saladplenty of hot waterbusy roadtrain stationtwo nightsscottish breakfastclean roomslarge bathroomtea and coffee making facilitiesbed and breakfastfantastic location
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed here two nights, first and last in Scotland and it was good we had booked as Inverness was very busy. The room, though spotless, was very cramped, and the view was non-existant, just the windows of the house next door. However, Val and Chris gave us helpful tips for eating places. and provided a delicious breakfast with fresh fruit salad before a delicious scrambled egg and salmon dish.
The location is perfect and they have off-street parking which is wonderful as it seems you can't park anywhere in Inverness before 6pm!
A tad on the expensive side when compared with other Scottish b&b's but I guess thats because it is in town.
Would certainly recommend it to anyone going to Inverness.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Mardon Guest House with my daughter while doing a tour 2 years ago and it was the best B & B while in Scotland. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful and breakfast in the morning was fantastic. I highly recommend this B & B

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Situated at a few minutes' walk from Inverness town centre, Mardon is a very welcoming and lovely guest house. When arrived, I was warmly welcomed by Val who provided me with useful information about Inverness attractions. Val and Chris are very kind and thoughtful hosts. Rooms are comfortable and you can find delicious home-mad ginger biscuits: a little detail that make the difference with other GH. Breakfast was also delicious, with a variety of choices and excellent scrambled eggs with salmon which I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013

What a nice place to stay! Mardon Guest House is situated in the heart of Inverness, a charming place to stop when on holiday in Scotland. The guest house itself is beautiful and I felt very welcome by the very hosts, Val and Chris. I stayed in a single room, which was bright, comfortable and nicely furnished. I really liked the small details, such as finding delicious home made ginger bars and facilities to make tea and coffee in the room. The breakfast was perfectly cooked and included a choice of English breakfast or other menus for those guests who like me needed a change from sausages,eggs and bacon. As a matter of fact, on the second day, I opted for a dish based on salmon and scrambled eggs which I really enjoyed. Val is always ready to provide tips on places to visit, which I really appreciated. At the end of the visit, when we returned back home, a relative who stayed in another room in the guest house stated that he rated Mardon Guest House as the accommodation he enjoyed best during our stay. I agree 100% with his choice! I will recommend Mardon Guest House to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My extended family and I (all 8 of us!) stayed at the Mardon guest house when we visited Scotland. It was a wonderful experience. The location was convenient, the rooms were lovely, the breakfast was delicious, and Chris and Val were extremely friendly and hospitable. When my daughter left some clothing in her room by accident, Chris mailed the items to her, a gesture which was certainly above and beyond the call of duty. We highly recommend this B & B!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family