Heathmount Hotel
US$292
US$284
Hotels.com
US$181
Holiday Inn Express Inverness(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$175
The Waterside Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$265
Beaufort Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$182
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Craigmonie Hotel & Leisure Ltd.(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$130
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$127
PremierInn.com
All reviewstunnocks tea cakefour poster bedsmall car parkattic roomboutique hotellovely hotelbusiness or pleasuresteak piecooked to ordercity centreon site parkingstayed for one nightgreat roombreakfast was excellentperfect stayvisiting invernessfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed in room 1.

Small, but well appointed. Road facing, but noise wasn't intrusive at all. Bed comfy enough, room were decorated, modern finish.

Bathroom smart, but TV blurry and shower a bit wonky (Pressure issues - flagged to staff)

Biggest gripe with the place is that it's a bit of a tatty pub with older clientele made "boutique"

Girl that served us when we got there was really nice and suggested placed to eat/drink in Inverness.

It's not bad by any means, and for £100 a night inc breakfast particularly good value.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Returned to day from 2 days away in Inverness stayed at the Heathmount Hotel and what a delightful hotel. Ideally placed for shopping yet quiet at the same time. Ten -fifteen mins walk to centre and bridge.Friendly welcome lovely room which we choose at booking, average sized with small en-suite shower room toileteries supplied with big fluffy towels. brilliant shower. small window with not much of a view but it gave more privacy. The lighting in the room could have been brighter with the dimmer switch but that's all I could fault. comfy bed with good pillows it was VERY hot when we visited so glad of the complimentary waters refreshed daily. Breakfast was lovely with a good selection of fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals then a good cooked breakfast, so all tastes catered for. Coffee was lovely. Had a meal in the restaurant on the first night friendly service and all freshly cooked, reasonably priced. coctails are also lovely!!!
I would definetely return

Room Tip: We had room 2 ideal for a cpl..the window didn't provide much of a view but helped with privacy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Great location for town. Beautiful breakfast. Spotless room. We have stayed in a lot of nice hotels and this was by far the best overall :-)

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I stayed at the Heathmount Hotel for 4 nights with my family around Easter this year and we explored parts of northern Scotland from this lovely base. We had a great time and would love to be back!

When you see the hotel for the first time from the road, it does look a bit odd as it is situated between two roads. As soon as you enter the place, you know it is special. The reception in the middle of a pub, the ambience, the friendly staff (special thanks to Scott and the lovely ladies serving us breakfast!!)... the whole place has a special charm that you can never experience in a typical hotel.

The family room was large with comfortable beds and tastefully decorated with all the modern amenities. After a long day of driving and sight seeing, I found my room was the perfect place to unwind with a drink watching a movie on DVD with the kids!

The breakfast was excellent with a nice choice. It is freshly prepared as it is made to order and tastes delicious.

Somehow, we got into the habit of chatting with Fiona every morning after breakfast. Her tips on the local attractions were pretty cool. Though many of her recommendations don't feature on a typical guide book, they really do give you a more intimate glimpse into this beautiful land. If you are a first time traveller to this part of Scotland like me, I would highly recommend talking with Fiona to borrow on her rich experience.

All in all, a great place that we hope to visit again in future.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank curious2no
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was treated to a weekend away for my birthday at the beginning of April to Inverness. When shown the hotel website I was very excited, but as I always do, I checked Trip advisor and got very worried.
I can safely say I had no need to worry! The place was amazing, we had no trouble finding it and the staff were very friendly from the word go. We were taken to our room (room 3), the room is stunning, absolutely beautiful! everything is a high standard and as it was my birthday they had put a lovely bouquet of flowers into my room.
On the first night we had dinner at the hotel, and although the bars were lively we still had a lovely meal which was cooked fresh and was generous in portion size!
The bed was really comfy, the shower was hot and powerful, the bath was HUGE! I 100% would stay here again.
In a nutshell; yes it's a bit pokey as its an old building, yes the carpark is a little strange, no I could not hear road noise or the room next door, and yes it's incredibly close to the city centre.
For me the pros of this hotel well out weighs the cons and it made my birthday perfect!

• Stayed: April 2012