“Great addition for Inverness”

Little italy Tapas and Prosecco Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Great addition for Inverness”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We've eaten at the sister restaurant a few times so thought we'd give this on a try. Well worth it and would now probably eat here rather than Little Italy! Good and varied tapas menu and reasonably priced.

Pleasant and quick service and the food was great.

Definitely worth a repeat visit

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank RussellERennie

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Mojito's are the best!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Visited this place with my girlfriends on Friday 2-5-14 and it was brilliant. Was unsure of what to expect as never had tapas before but was not dissapointed. We all had a very good meal with no complaints.
The mojitos were the best I have tasted since I was on a cruise 4 years ago and I have certainly tried a few in my time, but definitely will be going back for some more.
Only downside we were upstairs...............nothing bad really just didn't get to see the good looking waiters behind the bar!!

• Visited May 2014
Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

An excellent restaurant, lovely atmosphere, delicious fresh food, lots of options to choose from and the tapas dishes were a generous size. We ordered 3 dishes each and it was plenty. The dessert menu was just too tempting to resist, between 6 of us, we tried 4 if the desserts and all were reportedly lovely. A lovely restaurant, I've already started to arrange my next meal there!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mairi M
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 or 4 times since it's opened and I can honestly say it's the best food I have ever eaten. The waiting staff are friendly and polite there is also a great atmosphere.
The restaurant had a lot to live up to after being such big fans of the original one next door but they have hit the nail on the head.
Just what Inverness needed.

“Consistently delicious”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Have visited numerous times and are working our way through the menu and loving every minute of it. We order 4 tapas and a bread to scoop up the delicious sauces between the two of us for lunch and its perfect! Always busy and great atmosphere. The proseccos are delicious too. Sort of place to sit in for hours and nibble and enjoy friends and family! We love this place.

1 Thank Mrsmunro