Very good location to explore Inverness by foot, close to shops and restaurants. Loch ness is only a short drive.
Elizabeth and John are really nice people to talk with and of course to host their guests. Really enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland