Our stay at ardconnel house from may 28th to may 29th was fantastic.
John gave us a warm welcome, and some ideas where to go and eat for dinner.
The room was tidy and cosy. For breakfast we hat the choice of eating a continental one (muesly, yogurt, homemade cake, marmelade, toast...) or a scottish cooked one.
We had a great stay at this Bed and Breakfast, and we will definetely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland