Ardconnell House is a comfy, cosy, clean and convenient place to stay in Inverness! We had an attic room and found it perfectly fine, yes there was a sloped ceiling but to me it added to the character of the place! Our room was scrupulously clean and had generous tea and coffee making facilities. Another plus was a separate lounge area for the guests, it was that little extra that not a lot of B & B's offer.
The big plus for us were the hosts John and Elizabeth, a lovely sweet couple that we so enjoyed meeting. So helpful, so friendly, they are the reason that you stay at a B & B over a hotel.....local people running their own business.....they take pride in their B&B and you can tell they really care about their guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland