A very comfortable B & B made so much better by the warmth of the hosts for whom nothing was too much trouble. Whether help with choosing a golf course to play, an introduction to the suppliers of the superb Orkney black pudding they offered for breakfast or posting home a forgotten mobile phone charger John & Elizabeth were always thoughtful with their advice, helpful with their recommendations and warm with their greetings each day. A house and hosts to cherish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland