Ardconnel House is an imposing stone terraced property with beautifully proportioned staircase, reception and dining rooms with original period features. Our bedroom, on the top floor, was a little cramped due to the addition of a shower room which was also a little small, but it was perfectly suitable for our needs. Everything was clean with crisp linen and fresh towels.
Elizabeth kindly arranged for a birthday bouquet of flowers to be in the room for my wife.
Breakfast was excellent, served by the inimitable Sue who delivers sunshine, whatever the weather!
Situated within close walking distance to Inverness Centre with permit street parking parking on the doorstep. One of the best places we stayed at during our tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland