I can't say enough great things about John, starting with his excellent directions and infinite patience guiding us when we became lost on our way to Ardconnel House. A true gentleman. Wonderfully helpful about places to walk, things to see and pubs nearby. Our room was compact but nicely decorated and perfect for the 2 of us. There is also a beautiful lounge available to guests with lots of reading material and comfy sofas. The dining room is lovely and breakfasts were great and kept us full for most of the day. Also, Sue, who served breakfast, was a bright spot to our morning. Thank you, John and Elizabeth, for a wonderful stay in Inverness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland