Lyndon Guest House
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast was excellentb bstayed herecity centreowners were friendlygreat hostsfront of the housewe loved our stayone nightbusy roadensuite bathroomcomfortable roomsnight's sleepthe riverloch nessbiscuitscooked breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a lovely comfortable place to stay - central for the town, but not noisy. We had Room 2 on the ground floor which was at the rear of the property and very quiet. Rooms are well furnished and the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave. Breakfast was excellent and the overall service provided by the owner is efficient and very friendly.

WiFi is available free of charge as is the use of a pc in the lounge.

Would recommend highly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2013

If I go back to Inverness I will definitely stay here again. I stayed in room number 1 which I thought might be a bit noisy as it faces the road, but the double glazed windows kept the noise out. The bed was so comfortable and I slept like a log. The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast was excellent, offering great quality ingredients. The tastiest bacon, nice jams and the best coffee I have had in my week in the UK.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rohanmck
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed at Lyndon B&B guest house for a week by myself, and I am only 18 from England. The B&B owner Donna and her family could not have been more welcoming and friendly, she offered me any help that I needed and I could not have been more comfortable staying at a place by myself. The breakfast was excellent! Always on time, a lot of choice, and Donna always ensured that I always had enough. Tea, Coffee and biscuits is available in the room and replenished daily. The room was spotless and cleaned daily also! Large screen TV in my room and so close to Inverness High Street. I would gladly return to this B&B, it is an excellently run establishment. Thanks again Donna. :-)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2013

You receive a very highland welcome, and are led to your very spacious and beautiful rooms. You have the excellent opportunity to surf the net, our check your e-mails for free. Breakfast is brilliant and varied, whatever your tastes. The rooms are beautifully decorated, with space to relax, but if you wish there is a lovely front room for either chilling on the coach or just watching telly. Donna and Alexander are fantastic Hosts and I would strongly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2013

B&B owner was efficient in all things and friendly without being intrusive. I was in Room 1, a small double at the front, on the ground floor, which experienced regular traffic noise. If you're used to sleeping in peace and quiet, like myself, you may find this room noisy.

The size was fine for one person but I would imagine 2 people would find it very cosy! There was nowhere to put the suitcase other than beside the bed on the floor. The bed was comfy although all 4 pillows were very soft.

The TV was a decent size and well placed for watching from the bed. Wi-fi in the room was very good. Breakfast was good - a good selection and well cooked bacon - but no black pudding!

There is a lounge for guests to use but I didn't use it so can't comment on it.

Room Tip: Room 1 is on the ground floor at front and a small double. A Family room is nearer back on ground floor. Don't know about the others.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business