During our recent 13 day trip to Scotland, we stayed at 8 different locations. Inverness was by far our most enjoyable stop. This was in part due to our time at Strathness. The owners were extremely friendly, gave us advice on what sites to see and what not to see, pointed out places to eat, and were very thorough with regards to getting us checked in. And most importantly, they were fantastic about helping us get laundry done! The rooms are nice. The location within Inverness is perfect for walking around town, and we had a great view of the river from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland