We stayed at this hotel the end of January. We booked a superior room and were glad we did!
The staff are lovely, and the breakfast (continental this time of year) all you need.
The room was very nice, although the shower was almost too tiny for my husband to get into! The bathroom was quite large, so a larger shower would be nice. The bed was comfy, the room just the right size and temperature, and the view lovely.
All in all, a very nice hotel in Inverness!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland