We stayed at the Strathness House Guest House, for just one night, last weekend. A very warm welcome greeted us (after a long day shopping); our room (5) on the first floor was lovely, the bathrooms look very new (shower was great) and overall everything was spotless. A special mention for the bed - soooo very comfortable (as good as a Marriott), had a great night sleep. The room overlooks the river and is above the road but this didn't disturb us at all. Breakfast was good - mix of cereals, yoghurts and hot selection. The lady serving was very welcoming and efficient. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland