Very friendly staff, nice and clean, good breakfast. Comfortable room.
Javed was VERY helpful and kind. He has a great empathy with guests (like us) who arrive with the blank faces of Strangers in a Strange Land, and explained the workings of the shower (a first for us in the Kingdom of Weird (to us) Plumbing!). He gave directions to several good pubs and restaurants, and was all around the definitive good inn-keeper, unobstrusive but available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland