My husband and I were lucky enough to get a reservation at the last minute. We were extremely happy with the whole experience. The cleanliness of this hotel is exceptional as was the friendliness of the staff and quality of the breakfasts. The hotel is in an excellent location overlooking the river Ness, very close to the city centre, across the road from Inverness Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre. The hotel doesn't have a car park but next to the Cathedral is a pay and display car park where up to 24 hours stay only costs £2 if you cannot get parked on the street. We are keen to return to visit our family in Inverness and will definitely be lookng to book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland