Wonderfully placed in front of the river, this beautiful house has a charming service/owners who made our stay very nice. The room weren't very big and luxurious, but they were confortable, very clean and had great views. They served a good breakfast, and despite they had no restaurant, they recommended us very good places to have dinner. I found some great details: the free wi-fi connection and the many games (scrabble, monopoly...) they had in the living-room, something perfect for families like ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland