Lynver is unlike most B&Bs.....it's a modern, almost Scandinavian styled home. It does not have the old fashioned decor and tiny size of most B&Bs but it's just as homey, comfortable and charming. Much of that can be attributed to the hosts, Michelle and Brian. They both came outside to greet us upon arrival and carried our suitcases to our rooms. They were very helpful with restaurant recommendations and directions. The location of Lynver is perfect; just a short walk from the river and many great bars and restaurants. If you're in Inverness on a Thursday you'll be lucky enough to witness a group of bagpipers parade through town. The whole experience was wonderful, including a delicious breakfast (must try the smoked salmon and eggs!) We didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 3 superking en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland