of 20+ B&Bs that we've stayed in thus far, this is THE most comfortable. Hands down. i know there's so much more to an accommodation besides the bed, but when you're 6 days into a cross-country road trip, good sleep is essential.
Ok, the rest of the place was great too. it was easy to get to city center by car (we drove a rental & parked in the garage). Ample parking. the rooms were quaint, spacious with all the bells & whistles. Think: nice hotel. breakfast was great. service to match. the whole stay was very pleasant. would do again, if ever in the area - highly recommend....for more than just a good night's sleep =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 3 superking en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland