We stayed at Lynver Guest House during our stopover in Inverness during our tour of Scotland. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the beds were huge! I also appreciated such personal touches as the fresh milk in the room's private fridge and the fresh flowers. Our group had 3 rooms and each was equally as nice. I stayed in the upstairs room overlooking the road and had been concerned about noise as there was a loud crowd across the street that evening. Once I had closed the window it was completely quiet so I was able to get a great night’s sleep.
In the morning, Michelle provided a generous breakfast – and even brought in more when one of our travelers had even requested a particular item she had enjoyed.
I would definitely recommend Lynver Guest House to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 3 superking en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland