Craig Villa Guest House
Heathmount Hotel(Inverness)
US$217
US$196
US$182
Holiday Inn Express Inverness(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$175
HIExpress.com
US$293
US$285
The Waterside Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$266
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$172
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$127
PremierInn.com
All reviewsguest houseb bserved an excellent breakfastshort walk to the city centredinner reservationsdvd playerfelt like homelittle thingsbiscuitsbreakfast roomexcellent locationthe rivercomfortable bedhome from homewould definitely stay here againroom was largeallison
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2012

My friend and I stayed for 7 nights and had the time of our lives! We stayed in the downstairs room with king sized bed and en suite bathroom. Alison is super friendly and accomodating. She will be as reserved or interactive as you want her to be. Great sense of humor, endless resourcess. The day we arrived she gave us a map and instructed us how to walk from the B&B to restaurants, shops, pubs, etc. Every day we came home to an immaculately clean room with kettle, coffee, hot cocoa, cookies, and bottled water. The bed was very comfortable, and there was a big flat screen tv mounted by the window. The location of the B&B could not be more perfect, you are steps from a pedestrian bridge that crosses the River Ness, which provides gorgeous views of Inverness. This was by far the best B&B stay my friend and I have ever had.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robin B
Maffy42, Owner at Craig Villa Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Hey Girls, thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to write it! I'd been a bit lazy recently in not replying to my reviews but you guys made me realise how important it is so here I am! I guess if my guests take the time to write then I should respond. Anyway, I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay, we did have some chats over breakfast and some laughs too. I suppose you're home now and back to work and looking forward to your next holiday! Not too sure I'll see both of you back in Inverness, too cold perhaps but you never know. Take care ladies and have fun with those cats and 'wiener' dogs of yours xx

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Alison is warm, straightforward, considerate and helpful, the rooms, the beds and all the decor feel new and are spotless. the location is easy to find, easy to park nearby, and a wee walk from the bus and train stations.
Alison has both good taste and a good sense of humor. And the breakfast menu is unbelievable ; check it out!!

Room Tip: has a single room, double or twin rooms, all clean, all cosy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank susiezir
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This was the first stop on our first trip to Scotland and a fantastic place to start. Large double room fitted to a very high standard with a particularly large and comfortable bed. Excellent location in the heart of Inverness, with everything in easy walking distance. Alison is a fantastic host and offers the most amazing breakfast menu, with a number of substantial and very satisfying vegetarian options.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mystic-Cabbage
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This was one of our best stays in Scotland. Alison is a wonderful host. The B&B itself is fantastic and we finally had a very restful night. Our only regret is that we only booked one night in Inverness.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Dennis M
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Alison was a terrific hostess! We were there for just one night. Got in around 9pm and Alison suggested we get right into town to eat as most of the restaurants stop serving around 9. Short a short walk over the pedestrian bridge and we were at The Musard Seed. Great restaurant, more on that in a review on their site. Al in all, the Craig Villa was a great spot that I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011