Ardgarry Guest House
US$173
US$252
US$196
US$176
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$265
  • Pool
US$146
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Our stay at Ardgarry had to be extended when our daughter was hospitalised and upon discharge required daily visits to the hospital. Laura and Garry were great hosts and gave us considerable support and assistance during this period. Something that my wife and I deeply appreciated. Ardgarry is well positioned, being an easy 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Breakfasts are large and tasty. There are 2 bays for car parking and care has to be taken getting in and out of them.This was our first visit to Scotland and the friendly nature and the support given by Garry and Laura has left us with a very fond feeling towards to Highlanders.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Clyde R
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This B&B is very close to the centre, within minutes you are in the pedestrian zone. The host, Gary, is very well helpful ans helps out in giving ideas of where to go etc. Our stay at Ardgarry made our Highlands trip even better.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank John X
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I had planned on visiting Inverness for several years. Upon searching for B&Bs for some time I chose Ardgarry, I could not have been more pleased. Ardgarry is located near the town centre, and is easily withing walking distance of countless sights and experiences. My single room was very comfortable and I have never slept better in my life......REALLY !!! My hosts Laura and Garry couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. The breakfasts were wonderful! I gained 8 pounds. My stay wass from July 4 to July 17...every day was fantastic. I was so impressed with Inverness and my hosts, I plan to return again to Ardgarry. An excellent place to stay and a good value.

Robert Norris
Pipe Creek, Texas
USA

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Cloudshill
Reviewed 20 July 2012

First time to Inverness and the people at Ardgarry were so friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was delicious. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Stephen K
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I discovered this place through Airbnb and very pleased with the decision. My room was what I expected in a guest house; a clean sizeable room with a TV. Garry was an amazing host right the start. He suggested a number activities that be done in and around Inverness plus offered some suggestions as to where to eat. And the prepared breakfast was fantastic. As for location, it was a short walking distance from central Inverness, and the bus and train station.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo