“Excellent value for money and a fantastic breakfast”

and 1 more site!
Ardgarry Guest House
Ranked #145 of 232 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Laura and Garry are fantastic hosts who are very kind and really go out of their way for guests. Nothing is too much trouble for them. We stayed for two nights and the room we had was very clean and the house was very quiet at night. The shared bathrooms are also very clean and the showers are excellent. There is even a basket of toiletries available, in case you forgot your own. All in all, a very pleasant place to stay in Inverness and great value for money.

Room Tip: Room 3 is a twin room and it is very clean and homely
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heather C

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Very sweet guest house with excellent customer service. This is a budget location but a fabulous one. It is very close to Inverness and fine if you don't have a car. I managed to walk from the bus station to it with a very heavy bag with minimal problems. I would recommend this to solo travellers.

3  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The guest house Ardgarry in Inverness was the nicest of all the 7 accommodations, I had during my trip around the north of UK. I had to criticise a lot on most of the other places, but definitely not on this one:

The lady is really nice and friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Excellent service. And also some nice talks.
Price is not very expensive compared to other accommodations and the rooms are clean, nice-looking and tidy.
Reasonably good Wi-Fi is available.
Quality and diversity of the scottish breakfast is great and I could assort the order as you like it on the evening before.

I really hope to return there one day!

Room Tip: The single room is quite small. For me, that was absolutely no problem, but later visitors might wan...
3  Thank Christoph H
Reviewed 3 July 2013

friendly welcome from garry, clean room,free wifi, crackin breakfast, even tho i never made breakfast on Saturday morning (slept in) garry made me bacon on toast after that, there are not many b&b that would do that for you. all i can say is if you want a nice friendly, clean accommodation and close to town then this is the place for you.
thanks again and hope to see you again soon

1  Thank uistlad
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Dear Laura, dear Garry,

we've enjoyed our stay so much. To stay in Ardgarry Guest House means to us:
You're (A)lways hospitable.
You're (R)eady to help.
Your breakfast is (D)elicious.
We had a (G)reat time.
We have been (A)dviced very well.
Our stay was (R)estful.
We'll (R)emember you.
We'll (Y)earn to come back.

Thank you very much. See you next time,

Anna & Alex

Room Tip: Room No. 4 "en suit"
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex287
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We have just returned from inverness and my father was staying in this delightful little b&b all i can say is what fantastic hosts the owners were and very very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.
My dad is not overly good on his legs and when we got to the b&b we explained that my dad needed to be at the bus station at 06.15 on the friday morning straight away the lady of the guest house said not a problem and ordered my dad a taxi straight away.
They were very welcoming on arrival and even on departure my dad asked if the lady would order a taxi again to get him to the bus station as we needed to catch a bus to the airport no need for a taxi said her son i will drop you off its not a problem.
I do not think i could of found a more perfect place for my dad to stay and nowhere as welcoming and helpful i would like to say a huge thank you to the owners of the b&b and when we come back to inverness i will no doubt put my dad in their care again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gareth_Phil
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great location, very helpful, polite and nice owners, wonderfully clean rooms and facilities, delicious breakfast, good wifi connection. I can't recommend this place enough. Garry gave us tips on what places to visit and called us a taxi to the airport and was generally very helpful. The place has a really nice atmosphere and is perfect for the stay of any length.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends